Thursday, October 4, 2012

Red Hot Popcorn

 
 
I keep forgetting to take pictures of some of the recipes I have made to post.  I did have a few on my camera that I thought I would share tonight before I forget what they even are. 
 
This snack came from a Rachel Ray magazine.  I simply popped some plain popcorn on the stove.  I had a bowl of red hot candies I was sick of eating every time I walked past.  I melted the candies down into a syrup on the stove and then poured it our the popcorn. 
 
The verdict:  I thought it was pretty good, a new take on carmel corn.  Everyone else ate just a little didn't love it didn't hate it.  The best part the bowl of candy was gone and I didn't have to look at it every time I walked into the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment